Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's Go To Bed!

Ever have one of those moments that made you want to crawl under a rock? I had one of those today.

A guy that I work with (let's call him Bob), but don't know very well, wandered over to my desk to chat. Here's how the conversation went down:

Bob - "What a day. I have big plans to be in bed by 8:10 tonight."

Me - "That sounds fantastic! I'll join you!"

*crickets*

Me - "You know. Not in your bed. But I'll be in my bed by 8. By myself."


PS: This conversation did not happen with my inside voice.

PSS: I really don't have an inside voice.

PSSS: I work in an office, so I should have an inside voice.


Fortunately, after I resumed my normal color back, I had a peanut butter cookie waiting for me that took my mind off of the embarrassment.

Let's take a minute to talk about this cookie.


This cookie is as big as my face. And it has peanut butter icing in between the peanut butter cookies. It makes everything better, including PMS. Eh hem. Moving right along.

I should have only eaten half of the cookie. But I didn't. I devoured the entire thing in a little over an hour. And it was magnificent. And my life is changed for the better.

Thank you, cookie. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment