Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Welcome!

Hi! I’m Kristen! Welcome to my space. I hope you’ll have a cup of tea and stay for awhile! I’m a big fan of journaling. I started keeping a journal when I was just beginning my teen years, and have been writing almost constantly since. I love documenting life’s little details. In case you didn’t know, it moves by quickly! It’s fun to look back and see what’s going on. And I like to think that someday, my great great grandchildren will take pleasure in reading about their crazy grandma who overshared with the interwebs.

If you’re new, let me tell you about myself. My really good friends call me Kris. You can call me Kris, too. I’m an official old lady now, since I hit the big 3-0 in October. Just kidding. Kindof. I don’t feel old, per se, but this stubborn wrinkle forming on my forehead seems to be saying otherwise. I just started guitar lessons, soooo I’m pretty sure I’m going to be a total rockstar. And by rockstar, I mean someone who learns old boy band songs and sings them in her living room by herself while eating chocolate. I also just re-enrolled in college. I have a couple of years under my belt, but I never finished, so why not, right? I find myself with some free time due to some unexpected life changes, so I’m doing all the stuff I never had time to do before. Which brings me to yoga. Have you seen people who practice yoga? Let’s take a moment to appreciate their hotness. It’s impressive. So, for vanity sakes, I’ve decided I want to do yoga. Like, all the time. Oh yeah, and it’s good for the soul. Makes me skinny + quiets my mind? SOLD. I should mention I don’t currently look like a yogi. I don’t even have my own mat yet. But I’ll get there.

I’m so glad you’ve decided to visit. I hope we’ll be super good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment