Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Randomness


I'm working on my yoga quite a bit. It's so very therapeutic for me - forcing myself to get uncomfortable and sweat takes my mind off of everything. And I'm getting better every time I do it! I thought I'd start trying to document some of my progress. I'll take this same picture next month, and see if I can get that leg higher and the form a little better. That's the goal!

(yes, children live in the house where that was taken - those balloons were thoroughly enjoyed!)

I'm convinced bubble baths can cure most bad days.


I just recently discovered there was such a thing as red lentils. Are those not absolutely beautiful?! Seriously, it makes me so happy I get to cook with those. On the menu this week is an Indian-Spiced Coconut Lentil Stew.

I made coconut whipped cream today and it was deeeeeelish! I only added about a teaspoon of honey to the entire batch and that was the perfect amount of sweetness! I no longer add any sweetener to my coffee, so this was a welcome addition to brighten up my Saturday!


I had the pleasure of babysitting my bestie's youngest little man tonight. We had so much fun, but my very favorite part of the night was this. Chubby little arms wrapped around my neck and one hand playing with my hair. Melt my heart. I walked him around, and sang to him while he held onto me, and it was so very sweet. There is not much that makes me happier than little ones. One of these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment