Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend Fun!

I have been busy, busy, busy this weekend!

Friday I met up with a couple of girlfriends to go see Maleficent. Oh.My.Goodness. It may be one of my new favorites! It's so very good! And not at all what I expected. I would very highly recommend it - the cast was awesome! Oh, and I saw my boyfriend Channing Tatum (see below). It's totally okay to be a little jealous. We can't all take a picture with him, but I'll allow you to live vicariously through me.

We finished out the night at Cheesecake Factory, which really needs no explanation, right? I mean, let's be real. If there is a Cheesecake Factory near you, then you go. I think our waiter might have assumed we'd been drinking (we had not been) because we were laughing so hysterically the entire time. Aren't those nights the best? Laughing is good medicine!




Saturday I met up with my sister-in-law, Jenn, and a couple of our good friends for a kayaking trip down the river. We had an absolute blast. We discovered that we could connect our kayaks, so we all connected and floated much of the time that way. We ended up finding a good area to pull off and ate lunch and hopped in the river to swim for a bit, which was very needed; we were HOT. We ended up being on the water about five hours, so we got plenty of sunshine, and came off with a bit of color! I have a feeling we will be doing this as much as possible for the rest of the summer. Super fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment