Friday, July 25, 2014

iPhone Friday

My week in iPhone photos!
 

This awesomeness happened. I know, I know. It's beautifully tragic. A fabulous hot mess. I simultaneously hate and love this dress. And you'd better believe I'm rocking it.

This duck tape. I mean. I can't even. The possibilities are endless. I can make a duck tape dress, a duck tape refrigerator, and a duck tape washer and dryer. Duck tape ALL the things!

 
I was sitting on my couch the other day and noticed my blinds were glowing pink. I went outside and saw this. There is no filter at all. How beautiful and amazing! Sometimes in the busyness of everything I forget to slow down and appreciate all of the natural beauty around. This was a good reminder to do just that, and I sat on the steps of my back porch and watched it until the sun went down completely and the clouds returned to white.



This hair, y'all. Humidity is not my friend.

My new PiYo workout arrived in the mail this week and I cannot wait to try it! It's going to absolutely kick my butt. As long as it's simultaneously lifting and firming it though, bring.it.on.

No comments:

Post a Comment